We're moving! Jas was accepted to the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland!! Yay!!! So what that really means is that we have a house to sell or rent, a boat to sell, a huge house to pack up and move, and two kids, a dog and a cat to take care of until we find a new home to live in. Did I mention we have to do all of this before Jas reports to med school on August 4th?
Our plan:
Pack, pack, pack
Sell boat
Rent house because there is no way in hell it will sell with the economy so dumpy right now
Temporarily move the kids, dog and cat to StL to live with my mom
Jas moves himself to Maryland and house hunts
Didn't I just mention I felt the itch to move?? I don't remember which blog I posted that in but I was obviously crazy to wish for this kind of chaos.
Wish us luck! Posts from here on out will be either really short or nonexistent.
Valentine's Date for the Family
15 years ago
2 comments:
DDUUUDDDEEE!!!
1. CONGRATULATIONS!
2. OH SHIT!
3. very short blog posting = Twitter!!! Come on, join with me ! You can bitch about every stupid thing while you move!!!! Sheerly for my entertainment!
4. I'm starting a novena for your sanity right now!
Hey, I haven't checked in for a while. Congrats on your big news. I'll also be praying to the moving Gods for you.
Post a Comment