Monday, January 14, 2008

It's time

For a while I've been posting on Vox, in a very controlled and private setting. I kind of feel like I'm missing out on the whole blog experience by not joining all the other Bloggers. So, for 2008 not only am I going greener, I'm also throwing it all out there. -Okay, so I can't throw it all out there. I'm keeping the Vox account for my personal rantings that just can't be read by all.

5 comments:

Paige said...

HA! AngryBeaver! I haven't heard that for a while... Made me laugh out loud.

Welcome to the big, scary, world of public blogging.

Anything is Possible said...

Paige- Silly me. I didn't realize anyone would see that. You'll really laugh at this...my whole family refers to me as the 'angry beaver'. Jas wants to give our boat the same name. The boat is just as temperamental as I am. Who knew the name would stick?

MaryB said...

Yay! Glad you are here. :)

Anonymous said...

You are a brave soul. I think I will just stick to myspace for now.
M will enjoy this!

Anonymous said...

You know some of us like reading daily so you are going to have to step it up a bit.