Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random early morning thoughts

A father was sentenced to 4 years in jail after using a stun gun on his 18 month old toddler several times over a three week period. He wanted to make his son 'tough' for his career in cage fighting.The mother initially thought the toddler had a rash on his FACE. She reported the abuse. As an adult, can you even imagine a stun gun being used on your face? What an ass. I'm really praying that child does not remember being stunned.

An a lighter note, my child has renamed our pets. I had a feeling this would happen but it's always amusing to hear what he comes up with.

Male (molly) the lab is now referred to as... Mo or Dog
Newman the long haired wiener dog...Man O
Winki the Japanese cat...Stinks
Goose the short haired wiener dog...There's really no name for Goose yet. He's used as a stepping stool anytime my back is turned.

Does anyone else wake up with a song in your head every day? As soon as I wake up, there is always a song playing in my head. Today it was the Backyardigan theme song. Yikes. I needed to block that song somehow. I used Flo Rida's "Low". -Applebottom jeans, boots with the fur....la la la...turned around and gave that big booty a slap. Much better. I'm now ready to drop Bug off at the Baptist church for preschool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you having an "Eli Stone" moment? You know that new show that will be on after LOST. Maybe the songs mean something.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I always have songs running through my head. They used to be cool songs, but, Alas, like you, I run more along the Backyardigans line myself these days. I caught myself singing "The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps" (one of Larry's silly songs) in the shower the other day.

Anything is Possible said...

Anon- I'm not familiar with Eli Stone. Although, now that you mentioned the show I've heard about it on the news. -Something about upset doctors?? Does he wake up with songs in his head too?

Annie- I had to look up the "Yodeling" song on You Tube. It was pretty cute. I'd almost rather sing that one than the Backyardigans. You get to yodel!