Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I love, Things I hate

Love:
Bug comments...
Mama mauve (translates to Mama move)
Nana Boo (Banana for Bug)
DOP ITTTT (Stop it)
Ohhh pooppp (Oops, I broke wind)
Oh, No! Bump. (He's amazed by my protruding belly button.)


Sweet dogs who just know when their buddy isn't feeling up to speed.















My new boots...









I know, most people buy heels and fancy little shoes. I've been eyeing these Frye boots for a year now. I love them.

California Baby Calendua Cream for curing rashes and sore red noses immediately.

Hate:
Blustery Rain - Seriously, the weather report around here has acknowledged that Florida weather can be blustery. I hate the chilly, windy rains. Especially when I have to get out in it.
This conversation...
Grocery check out chick: "Wow, are you pregnant?"
Me: "No, I just ate a huge breakfast."
Grocery chick: "That's funny. How far along are you?"
Me: "Seven months."
GC: "You're huge!!! OMG! And you're only in your 7th month."
My thoughts... Dop it* chick. I'm not huge, I just have big babies.
My facial expression...scowl.



I also hate seeing people walking in the blustery rain. I especially feel horrible about being in a warm car while they are fighting with their inside out umbrellas.


*Refer to Bug speak for translation.

5 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I love that picture of him asleep on the dog. And the bump looks terrific.

MaryB said...

She only thinks you are big because you are so small and tiny everywhere else.

Hope Bug is feeling okay. Give us an update, k?

You can come visit me in those boots!

Paige said...

That reminds me: Can I borrow Newman? My front door leaks at the threshold.

Anonymous said...

Well Alice has grown alot since October but she looks just right for 7 months. Has Bug had his surgery? I'm only an hour away if I can help.

Anything is Possible said...

Paige- Newman wouldn't stop much airflow! Male (molly) is our newest pet addition. She's the sweet pet in the photo. She's also the favorite.

Anon- See, I thought I looked okay too. I think everyone just carries babies differently. Mine seem to grow straight out front. Yes, Bug had his procedure on Friday. He's doing great!!