Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random stuff

Me: Bug, you keep falling down. Do you have jelly knees?
Bug: Ness (yes), jelly beans please!

I don't cry easily. Just ask my sister or my mother, it kills them because they think I have a hardened heart. Jas would probably agree too. However, I watched P.S. I love you this week and cried four times during the movie. Four times! I love Hillary Swank and that hunky guy who played Irish Jerry.

Big Al slept nine hours last night. I had to wake her up for a bottle.

I returned my hospital grade breast pump today. You got it, I'm finally finished. I don't even know how long it took to stop the whole process. I can tell you that the last week was the ONLY week I wasn't in pain. I took a nap today and slept on my stomach. I haven't done that in a year. I feel like a new woman.

I also worked out for real for the first time yesterday. I've missed that sore feeling. I love it.

Bug: I want that bag.
Me: What? You want the toy bag?
Bug: Ness (yes). You so nice mama.

No comments: